Tell us your plans and together we’ll make them happen
You have an idea of what you want to achieve, but you don’t know how to achieve it – yet.
New systems designed or upgrade your old systems with new tech
You might need to get new systems designed from scratch or upgrade your old systems with new tech.
Either way, our engineers can draw on decades of experience to design the system you need, creating the bridge between your plan and an operational process. It’s the next step to get your idea up and running, making a difference in your business and the wider world.
Our engineers have created turnkey solutions for aerospace, utilities, mining, automotive, textiles, life science, packaging, crain and hoist, web transfer and many other fields.
The SDS system design process
You will receive a dedicated Project Engineer who will oversee the project. The following process ensures your operational requirements are understood and your project is delivered on time and to budget:
- First, we will meet with you to understand your needs. We’ll talk through the solution and estimate the costs.
- Next, we’ll clarify the engineering details of the project and carry out an energy audit.
- You’ll receive drawings of the concept electrical schematics. This will give you a chance to suggest adjustments before we begin ordering parts.
- The project schedule will be set in place, ensuring we meet crucial dates.
- Motors and drives will be sized and parts ordered.
- We’ll build and assemble the system on our site.
- And then deliver it, install it and test its functions.
- We will also commission all devices to optimise their efficiency and ensure a maximum lifespan.
Ongoing technical support
Once we have successfully delivered your project it’s not goodbye from us, in fact it’s just the beginning! You can rest assured we will continue to support you through the additional services we offer:
- Telephone and on-site support from our specialist application engineers
- Remote demonstrations of software and remote programming.
- Training courses tailored to your system and software.
- Regular audits and maintenance fulfilled by our seasoned electrical engineers.
To turn the best ideas into designs, you want the best engineers on your side.
- Specialists with over 100 years collective engineering experience
- We offer expert technical advice alongside our other services
- We design, commission, repair, audit, optimise and upgrade – and our engineers know what your production line needs
- We work with you to outline what you will need in the months and years to come
- Our preventative maintenance stops you worrying about future production line problems
Get your system designed
Let’s get your idea moving. Get in touch and we’ll talk about how we can make what you want to happen happen.