Place your technology in the safest hands
Sometimes technology goes wrong. When it does the impact can be enormous, with downtime costing time, money and even your reputation. Our engineers understand this risk, they ensure anything that can be fixed – is fixed to last.
Years of experience on the test bench
As a Tier 2 Certified Repair agent for Parker, we have years of experience on the test bench. And our network of trusted partners ensures we can handle any drive product and a lot more besides.
If the equipment is beyond repair, or it is more cost effective to find a replacement or alternative, we’ll provide what you need.
We can help you with:
- On-site and off-site repairs
- Touch screens
- Flash testing
Repairs and testing usually take place in our high-tech repairs centre, then we can either send the repaired drives back to you, or recommission them for you on site.
Temporary unit cover while you wait
We won’t leave you in the lurch. In critical situations we can offer a reconditioned unit as a temporary replacement, so you can keep going in the meantime.
All our repairs are covered by a 6 month guarantee. But the high standards of our engineers mean your tech will likely last a lot longer.
- Specialists with over 100 years collective engineering experience
- We offer expert technical advice alongside our other services
- We design, commission, repair, audit, optimise and upgrade – and our engineers know what your production line needs
- We work with you to outline what you will need in the months and years to come
- Our preventative maintenance stops you worrying about future production line problems
Repair your unit now
We understand how crucial a swift repair can be. Get in touch and we’ll resolve the issue as soon as possible with a repair. Or we’ll offer a direct or alternative replacement.